What is Voluntary NFT Register of Works ~ VolReg?
Voluntary NFT Register of Works is a Polygon blockchain based NFT minting and marketplace decentralized system for help to prove the copyright of work or art, including artificial intelligence generated arts. VolReg NFT guarantees the authorship and priority of your work in just a few clicks.
|VolReg NFT||Other solutions|
|Unlimited verifying||Depend on the solution, but mainly NO|
|Physical form||No physical form, decetralized storage||Can be left, stolen or damage|
|Physical limitation||Unlimited file size||A4 limited or cetralized file storage|
|Claim||Online web 3.0 solution||Physical claim or web 2.0|
|Price||Depend on file size from 1,7$||~17$ depend on envelope size|
Voluntary NFT registration protects works of artistic creation, as well as documents in general. Thus, the following works are subject to copyright protection, as examples:
- Literary works: books, ebooks, short or long texts, phrases and quotes.
- Musical works: AI generated music, lyrics, melodies or arrangements (presented in recordings, scores, chords, tablatures, etc.).
- Visual arts works: AI generated arts, drawings, illustrations, photographs, sculptures, paintings, prints, maps, crafts, design of any kind, etc.
- Audiovisual works: films or videos of any length, theatrical or choreographic presentations, computer presentations, scripts, etc.
- Technical works: architectural projects, cad, databases structures, etc.
- Software works: source code of programs or mobile applications in any kind of programing language.
- Nonspecific works or documents.
Other cetralized solutions
- Search public VolReg NFT by labels, title and description.
How to create?
The process name of creating the unique NFT certificate called "mint". During the process the system upload the file copy of the work and creating the necessary unique digital hashes and mint these data to the Polygon blockchain.